Experience the ready-to-use FROG® @ease® In-Line Sanitizing System with your Hot Spot® spa. This in-line cartridge system automatically dispenses SmartChlor® chlorine and minerals for carefree water care. Self-regulating, based on the water’s sanitization needs, you’ll find your hot tub maintenance almost effortless. @ease creates softer feeling water that’s virtually free of chemical odors since the system works with up to 75% less chlorine.
Available in the U.S. only; bromine is available in Canada.
How It Works
The FROG @ease In-Line Sanitizing System sanitizes your spa water perfectly. Simply set the dial on the prefilled cartridges and insert them into your spa, where they fit out of sight in the spa’s plumbing system. The @ease SmartChlor cartridge slowly releases chlorine to sanitize your spa water, while the mineral cartridge releases minerals that help balance the pH, condition the water, and keep it feeling soft and clean.
Reap the benefits of the @ease system by using up to 75% less chlorine. SmartChlor cartridges last up to four weeks, mineral cartridges last up to four months, and shocking your water is reduced to once a month. While standard chlorine dissolves quickly with spa use, SmartChlor is self-regulating. The system maintains a consistently low free chlorine level between 0.5 to 1.0 ppm at all times, thus avoiding the “yo-yo” effect that comes with standard Dichlor systems. Simply set the dial on the cartridges and insert them into the spa. The release of chlorine and minerals is automatic so there is no guesswork. Use with the optional FreshWater® III CD-Ozone system for the ultimate in water care on Hot Spot spas.
- Kills bacteria using 75% less chlorine than traditional methods
- Kills bacteria two ways with chlorine and silver
- Reduces the need to shock to only once a month
- SmartChlor cartridges last up to four weeks, depending on use
- Mineral cartridges last up to four months, or whenever you drain your spa
- Simple one-color @ease Test Strips makes reading chlorine levels easy
- No chlorine smell or faded swimwear
- No need for daily or weekly maintenance